Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and Answers
What is Payment by Roger?
Who is Payment by Roger for?
How much does financing from Payment by Roger cost?
How does registering for the system take place?
What conditions must be met by customers?
What happens if the customer fails to pay an invoice?
Is the information on business cases safe?
To which account does the customer pay?
From where does Payment by Roger receive the funds for financing invoices?
Payment by Roger Complaints procedure
Payment by Roger Ethics code
Personal data processing
Payment by Roger is a solution for immediately obtaining money for invoices. We offer a flexible and efficient method of operational financing, where you obtain 75% of your invoice within 3 days following delivery of the goods or services and the remaining 25% upon payment by the customer. The financing is based on the assignment of receivables from business relations with a payment period of 30-120 days.
Unlike bank factoring, you do not have to guarantee either a minimum billing volume or the number of subscribers. You process individual invoices or invoice packages as it suits you. Everything is done electronically to avoid unnecessary paperwork.
- Small and medium-sized businesses, where long invoice periods hinder quick development.
- Companies whose business nature is subject to seasonal fluctuations, and so do not want to commit themselves to long-term bank financing.
- Companies with an innovative business model, but with a short company history, which is why they have problems obtaining bank financing.
- Start-ups, because we provide an innovative service and understand the needs of relatively new promising companies.
- Companies that supply large credit-worthy customers with a turnover of more than 250 million CZK.
The financing cost consists of an administrative fee of 1-1.5% of an invoices value and an average interest rate of 5.4% p.a.
The financing cost depends on the value and frequency of the invoices and the customer profile. With payments from Payment by Roger, you always know how much you pay and there are no hidden bank charges. Registration and the submission of invoices are free of charge. You pay only for the actual financing, which you can set up to suit your specific needs.
After completing and submitting the contact form, we will contact you within 24h in order to obtain information concerning your business model and your customers. If necessary, you can meet with our representative at our Brno or Praha office. After obtaining all of the necessary documentation, we will evaluate your business case within three days, and then we will send you your login information for entering invoices for payment.
Invoices financed with Payment by Roger must be for credit-worthy and large customers. Here, they are considered as the debtor and their credit rating determines the creditworthiness of the receivable. Each customer and invoice is assessed individually.
Basic customer rating criteria:
- A minimum B rating according to the rating company Bisnode ČR, a.s. is required.
- Turnover of at least 250 million CZK.
- Transparent ownership structure.
- Registered office within the EU.
- The payment period of obligations must not exceed 120 days.
- They do not pay off obligations later than 15 days after their due date.
- Must have a clean insolvency record.
- Must not be in debt - obligations cannot exceed assets.
- If the receivable is insured and the customer fails to pay within 60 days after the due date, we will agree to submit an insurance claim.
- If the receivable is not insured, the receivable will be withdrawn (so-called regression factoring) and the amount will be claimed from the client. If necessary, we will agree on a repayment schedule.
We know that our clients enter sensitive information into the system, and we therefore make sure that it is as secure as possible. Payment by Roger is a secure web interface with a security certificate. All information is stored on secure, remote data servers. Access to information on business cases and financing is only available to those investors who comply with the requirements of the Czech National Bank and are subject to contractual confidentiality.
The client pays for Payment by Roger’s collection account registered with the Czech National Bank. The number of the collection account must always be stated on the invoice. After the customer pays the invoice to the collection account, Payment by Roger will settle and forward the payment within 24 hours. Therefore, the customer makes payments to a single account that does not need to be changed, even if you do not need the financing. We will take care of the administration of the debt and we will immediately forward it to you.
The funds for financing our clients’ invoices are a combination of equity and funds from local Czech financial institutions and investors.
You can read the Complaints procedure here.
You can read the Ethics code here.
You can read information on the processing of personal data here.