Supply chain optimization

Strengthen your supply chain and improve your economic results.

Supply chain optimization

Strengthen your supply chain and improve your economic results.

Supply chain optimization

Strengthen your supply chain and improve your economic results

Supply chain optimization

Strengthen your supply chain and improve your economic results

Supply chain optimization

Strengthen your supply chain and improve your economic results

We are a company
certified by the Czech National Bank.

We have been financing invoices to the value of
1 231 490 433 Kč, since 2013

We have been financing invoices to the value of
1 962 768 028 Kč, since 2013

We are a company certified by the Czech National Bank.

Strengthens suppliers

Your suppliers will receive money for their invoices within 3 days. They do not need to be in debt with the banks or operate with high reserves or deposits.

Optimizes cashflow

You can set your payment period to suit your needs. Analyze the free funds using the discounts, or use Roger’s external funding.

Gives you control

You can continue to work on existing systems. The supplier receives 75% of the invoice value within 3 days, the remaining 25% on the due date as a buffer for potential credit.

How invoicing works with Invoice financing

1. Sending an invoice

The supplier will send you an invoice for the goods delivered

2. Invoice confirmation

Confirmed invoices are loaded into the invoice financing interface

3. Discount

Suppliers requesting a discount will receive 75% of the value of the invoice within 3 days (from you or from Roger)

4. Settlement

On the due date, they will receive the remaining 25% (or less based on the credit)

Your invoice financing interface

Exposition

Total – here you can set the amount of free funds available at a discount
Current –  amount of these funds currently in use

Financing conditions

Desired yield – set the desired level of evaluation, recalculate to the level of discount based on the number of days to due date
Absolute yield – evaluation of achieved invoice financing

Invoices

Total – number of invoices in the system
Current – number of invoices approved for a discount

Suppliers

Inactive – suppliers who do not have access to Invoice financing
Active – suppliers using Invoice financing

Invoice financing interface for suppliers

The supplier sees an overview of their invoices

I want to finance – selection of an invoice for a discount
Supplier – against whom the invoice is issued
Payment period – the remaining payment period of the invoice
Nominal value – value of the invoice
ID – invoice number
Discount  – the amount of the discount required calculated from your valuation request and the number of days remaining to due date

 

They will receive 75% of the value within 3 days from the selected invoices

Case study

How it works

Financing of stockpiles
Extension of long tail supplier payment periods for up to 120 days
Diversification of external sources of financing

Results

Money locked in stockpiles used for growth of the company
Plan to expand cooperation and involve other suppliers in 2018

Number of suppliers involved

26

Use of external funding from Roger

Approximately 100 million CZK in 2017

About the payment institution Roger a.s.

Simpler finances

Verified by the market – we have been processing invoices in the CE region for five years
Approved by the regulator – Payment institution license
Innovative Leader – we develop services in compliance with PSD2
Emphasis on digitization – co-owned by CCV, the leader in EDI electronic invoicing in the Czech Republic and Slovakia

Roger in numbers

Financed 1 billion CZK +
Investor return in 2017 3.86% p.a.
Price of reduced payment period 1.7%/invoice
Average payment period 58 days
Number of SME clients 150+
Number of investors 500+